-- Merchant Utils --
-- Learn More --
-- Notice & Contract --
-- Utilities --
-- Hosting --
-- Other Services --
-- Illustrations & Photos --
Shopdaddy Client Contract
Hereafter we refer to Shopdaddy as "the Company".
The Shopdaddy Client Contract is the contract between the Company and the Shopdaddy Client (You).
- You agree that Ontario law, excluding conflict of laws principles, will govern this agreement, and that any claim or suit arising out of or related to this agreement must be brought exclusively in federal or provincial courts located in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts.
- You agree that in no event will the Company be liable to you for any special, incidental or consequential damages.
- You agree to indemnify and hold the Company harmless for any damages or costs incurred as a result of your violation of any law, regardless of whether they are actual, incidental, consequential, or punitive.
- You agree that you are responsible to pay all applicable taxes, and to obtain all relevant licenses and permits associated with the legal operation of your enterprise.
- You assume full responsibility for your decision to use Shopdaddy affiliated services. The Company offers the Shopdaddy service "as is" and disclaims any implied warranties including for merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- You understand that the Company reserves the right to suspend or cancel the Shopdaddy service at any time for any reason.
- You understand that the Company reserves the right to modify the Shopdaddy Client Contract at any time.
I hereby accept the terms and conditions of the agreement as stated above.
Your Name:Business Name: